- Simple transfer from one European bank account (IBAN) to another
- Order delivery after your customer has paid
- Low costs
- Payments received from 34 different SEPA countries
Since the introduction of the SEPA standard, the term 'European credit transfer', also known as SEPA credit transfer or Euro payment, has been launched. With the European credit transfer, money can be transferred between euro accounts throughout Europe. This is made possible by the introduction of a uniform bank account number, the IBAN number.
For you as a merchant, this has the advantage that you can receive payments quickly and with very low costs from 34 different SEPA supporting countries.
How does a SEPA credit transfer work?
When your customer chooses the SEPA transfer payment method, he will be referred directly and automatically to our payment screen. On this screen he will see all the information needed to pay for the order.
Would your customer like to make the payment at a later time? Then he can leave his e-mail address. We will then automatically send an e-mail with brief information about the order and everything needed to make the payment.
The language of that e-mail is adjusted to the language your customer selects on the payment screen.
Rates for your webshop
- Fast and low cost
- Receive payments from 34 euro countries
- 24/7 insight into your payments via the online reporting tool
- Professional helpdesk
- Benefit from a very stable, secure payment platform