With 1.6 million users in the Netherlands, PayPal needs to be included as a payment option in your online store. As a relative newcomer, PayPal has quickly become a global leader in online payment solutions.
Global leader in fast and secure online payments
PayPal is recognised worldwide
- More than 1.6 million users in the Netherlands
- Tens of millions of users worldwide
- Fast settlement of online transactions
How it works
It is easy to integrate PayPal in your EMS e-Commerce Gateway. Transactions are processed through PayPal user accounts, so you need to have a contract with PayPal.
The transaction is simple and very similar to other payment methods. Your customer selects the PayPal payment method. Your online store redirects the customer to the PayPal payment page where the transaction is completed. The transaction is then listed in PayPal.
PayPal for young and cosmopolitan consumers
PayPal is a relatively new way of paying that has been embraced by young people, early adopters and cosmopolitan consumers. By including PayPal as a payment option, you enhance the buying experience and inspire confidence in online shoppers.
Tarief voor webwinkel
- Transaction fee: PayPal fee + € 0,15
- Monthly subscription fee: € 9,95
- Other fees: PCI Compliancy Fee € 49,95 per year
- Refund fee is the same as the transaction fee for all payment methods
How can you accept PayPal?
The EMS e-Commerce Gateway makes it easy for you to add PayPal to your online store. You will need to set up a PayPal merchant account first.