- Online payment via a unique QR code
- Secure and fast payment confirmation with fingerprint or code
- Popular payment method in the BeNeLux
How does it work?
Your customer can pay online in two ways with the app:
- He shops with a smartphone or tablet on which the Payconiq app is installed, chooses Payconiq as payment method, confirms with a fingerprint or pincode and ... done.
- He shops on his laptop, chooses the Payconiq payment method, scans the QR code with his smartphone/tablet on which the app is installed and pays without leaving your webshop.
Payconiq in your webshop
If you offer Payconiq in your webshop, your customer will see a unique QR code on his payment screen before completing an online payment. The customer scans the code in the Payconiq app and performs the payment without leaving the payment page. This ensures a higher conversion.
Via a payment link
With Payconiq you can also process payments via payment links. As soon as your customers choose Payconiq as their preferred payment method, they need to confirm the payment by using their fingerprint or entering a unique code in the Payconiq app.